It’s LABW7 and we’re 4 days out from Rarest of the Rare!!!! If you love bourbon barrel-aged beer, sour beer, wild beer, experimental beer and all around delicious beer…Rarest of the Rare is the most exciting event of the year…besides our Anniversary Event, course. Everyone loves a good birthday party.
On June 27th from 12-8pm, we dig deep into our cellar and bring out the craziest beers we have available.
The following is your guide to surviving this very special day. Please join us, enjoy, drink responsibly and make sure you have a way to get home safely!
SURVIVE AND THRIVE!!!
1. First and foremost, we will take over-intoxication very seriously. Please have a way to get home safely, eat lots of food (we have Serendoggity) before, during, and after the event and most importantly…pace yourself
2. Do not park in the Doggy Daycare parking spaces. You will be asked to move you car and you will lose your place in line. We have our half of the parking lot in the front of the building and the center spaces, also the parking lot directly behind our building to the west, plus all of the parking lots to the WEST of us should be open and okay to park in, additionally street parking on Del Amo blvd(across the street) and Gramercy Pl are abundant.
3. Grab a taster menu and a pencil when you arrive. Mark your order before reaching the counter. 4 tasters per person or 2 full pours per order. Of course you are welcome to get back in line and go for more…this will ensure we don’t run out of taster glassware and keeps the line moving.
4. We will have two bars pouring unique beers. At the bottom of this blog will be the list of which beers will be at which bar.
5. Pace yourself!
6. Growler fills- All growler fill orders will be filled at the main bar.
7. Some of the options will be “taster only”, they will be indicated on the tasting menu with an asterix. These extremely limited beers are $4 per taster.
8. Food Vendor, Serendoggity will be serving up delicious gourmet hotdogs. EAT!
9. Old Fashioned O.E., our delicious beer cocktail made with bitters, orange bitters, orange zest and FIRE, will be making its return! $7/glass, no tasters
10. Pace Yourself!
Share the love and tell everyone!
12. Most importantly, have an amazing day enjoying our beers, and thank you for spending LABW with Smog City Brewing.
*Location of beers subject to change but this is our best guess at this time.
Check out our tap list from 2013 Rarest of the Rare!
Rarest of the Rare II
1901 Del Amo Blvd Ste B
Torrance, CA 90501